Sunday 1 June 2014

Welcome to Rosy Sparkle!

Hello all you lovely people! 

My name is Nicole, I'm 18 years old, from Australia, and welcome to 'Rosy Sparkle'! In three words, I would describe myself as bubbly, kind and affectionate. 

This blog's theme is 'Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle' and I aim to share my thoughts, opinions, recommendations and tips with everyone and to hopefully inspire and motivate. My blog will range from posts about my favourite makeup products, outfits of the day, to what I'm loving at the moment! I am starting small but I hope to grow and interact through social networks. So, let's do this! 

MY LINKS:

(My tumblr theme is 'rosy' and I would really appreciate a follow!)

Instagram: rosysparkle1
(Follow me if you'd like to keep updated with my blog posts and see what I'm up to!)

Thanks everyone!

Nicole xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment