Saturday 14 June 2014

Outfit of the Day! 15/6/14



Went casual today on a chilly day in Sydney! Definitely a default outfit for when I want to quickly put something on whilst looking fashionable! You can't go wrong with a simple jumper and jeans!

Grey Spotted Jumper - Forever 21
Bought this jumper when I was overseas as there isn't a Forever 21 in Australia :( But I love love loveeee this jumper! When I saw it in the shop, I instantly knew that I was in love! It's soft, warm, and looks cute with any jeans!

Black Jeans - Target
I know right, Target?? I've had this for agesss and I'm in need of a new pair of black jeans, so I'm on the hunt! Nevertheless, these jeans have been good to me. They were at a cheap price and they don't really look like they're from Target!

Black Boots - Target
Target strikes again! These type of boots are definitely in fashion right now as I have been seeing them in shops everywhere! My mum found the exact type in Target and bought a pair for me and gosh, these are awesome! They honestly don't seem like Target shoes, but then again, they weren't at an extremely cheap price like Target normally does with their $5 shoes! These boots are super comfy and these are definitely something I can wear with many types of outfits!

Hashtag Beanie - Cotton On
To spice up the outfit a bit, I added this beanie, which I am currently in love with! I've been looking for a simple black beanie with some writing on the front, and I found it! It's super cute and looks really great with the outfit!

Nicole xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment