Wednesday 25 June 2014

Elf Cosmetics in Kmart Australia!!




Exciting news! Elf has finally his Australian stores! I was extremely stoked to see that Elf Cosmetics are stocked in Kmart stores across Australia. I have been dying to try out their products as I haven't had the chance to buy anything online. I only bought 5 products as I wanted to pace myself and not go to crazy on the spending. The great thing is that they are amazing prices and super affordable! I bought all 5 items for a total of $25! 

Eyelid Primer in 'Sheer' - $3
I've seen this one around the online beauty world and I've really been wanting to try this out. If this works for me, I will be so so happy because the price is only $3! This is the cheapest eyelid primer I have ever seen! Fingers crossed that it works!

Luscious Liquid Lipstick in 'Cherry Tart' - $3
These look like dupes for the Stila Lip Glaze and I currently don't own any types of products similar to this so I thought I'd try this out! It's $3 anyway! Why not!

Liquid Eyeliner in 'Midnight' - $3
Their eyeliner was only $3 this is absolutely awesome so I bought it in the colour 'Midnight' which is a dark blue shade. Let's see how this goes!

Eyebrow Kit in 'Medium' - $8
I definitely wanted to expand my brow products collection so I grabbed this right away. I only own eyebrow pencils so this eyebrow set that includes a gel and powder seemed perfect for me to try out! 

Blush in 'Mellow Mauve' - $8
I can't resist buying a blush so I chose this gorgeous dusty rose colour that looks it would be great for a natural flush on the cheeks.


If you live in Australia and haven't gone to Kmart to check out Elf Cosmetics, do it now!! Because I nearly fainted at the sight of Elf finally in stores!

Nicole xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the post Nicole! :)
    That's so exciting that Elf is now here in Australia!!
    Tara xxx
    http://fashionbambini.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe!! :)
    I know! I'm super happy about it! You should check out some of their products! Its sooo cheap which is awesome!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete