Friday 13 June 2014

Vivid!


If you live in Sydney, Australia, or you ever come to visit, I strongly recommend going to 'Vivid', the Festival of Light, Music & Ideas. I went the other week for the first time with a friend, and it was magical! I loved strolling through the crowds in Circular Quay, looking in awe at all of the beautiful light shows. A show of colourful lights and patterns shining onto the buildings were spectacular. I literally stare at all of all the beautiful designs and wonder how much time and effort was spent on this because it was incredible. There was a pretty big crowd so I recommend going with very few people. It's great if you want a calm, easy night. This festival is so different to music festivals or comedy festivals. It's all about lights, colours and art. I could stare at the lights shining on the buildings for a long time! The atmosphere is excellent because it's night time and the place is lit up by these colourful lights. I found it soothing to walk around, just casually and looking at all the different sets. It's also a great photo opportunity! The pictures turn out incredible! I know that next year, I will definitely be going again!

Nicole xoxo







2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for starting a blog, Nicole! Tara x

    ReplyDelete